Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Things you should know

1.  It's ridiculously freaking hot.  I'm done with summer.  Fall, please.

2.  I'll be posting house progress pictures soon, just for Mo.

3.  Patrick and I have the condo to ourselves for a couple of weeks while the parents-in-law are out of town...and today I discovered they left us with no coffee!!!  How dare they?!?!?  Now I have to go to the grocery for the first time in about two months (excluding a quick beer trip or two...).  I might need a map to the coffee aisle....

4.  I woke up to this this morning:
He's all talk about being strict with her.  
Sorry about the picture - it was early, and I wasn't thinking about lighting.

5.  Tile is expensive, and there are way too many options that almost all look the same.  

6.  I wish Abbey could actually do my work for me...
 

7.  Our cabinets are going to be amazing!  My parents are amazing!  Did I mention I'm getting drawers in the bathroom???  That almost makes the flood worth it!!!  Just kidding.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment