Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sorry about the break...

So it's been a bit of a busy summer - and writing about my life hasn't really been a priority, plus any and all posts probably would have contained a lot of curse words...but things finally seem to be back to normal!  We're back in our house; we've got almost all of our furniture replaced, things are starting to go back up on the walls, and I don't quite hyperventilate as much anymore when it rains!  I'll post pictures of the "new-again" place soon, but for now, I'm too lazy for that, so you'll have to wait.

We're having our first official we-don't-have-to-do-a-damn-thing weekend this weekend, which I am super excited about.  I plan to plant myself on our new sofa and spend the majority of the weekend there - you'll need to come to me if you want to see me, sorry.

On a non-house related note (and who knew such a thing existed?!?!?), its finally Soup Season!!!  In spite of the 95 degree weather and the lack of my ability to wear a sweater without having a heatstroke, we've decided it's time.  So in honor of the first official day of Fall, I give you soup number one of the season:


I must say that I am ridiculously amazing.  It needed to be said.

And the best part...

P.S.  Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup is on-deck for the weekend!!!!...if I can pry myself away from my couch...

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are back to blogging about your life, curse words or not.
    I've brought out the plastic pumpkins and pumpkin smelling candles to encourage Fall weather to arrive here. Yay for soup, Happy Soup Season!

    ReplyDelete