Thursday, April 1, 2010

For mom/mommy/mother/momma/JoNell/mom/mom/mommy/mom...hi!

I love this time of year!  Everything is pretty and bloomy.  It smells like fresh cut grass.  You can drive everywhere and sleep with the windows open.  Everyone is friendly and cheerful and just glad to be outside after hibernation.  Everything's just so fresh!!!  Love love love it!

Mom: I told you you should've come to see me now!  You're going to miss all the pretty trees...


Patrick won't let me have any of these trees because they are 'messy and smelly'.  He's probably right, but these two weeks a year would make it totally worth it.  For sure.


Also, what is this yellow stuff that everyone has called??  These are things I need to know.

1 comment:

  1. i was wondering the same thing for a while!! i think the yellow might be forsythia..

    ReplyDelete